Thursday, July 9, 2009

Here comes the....


GOT YA! Bridesmaid!! For the first time, in my WHOLE life, I was asked to be a bridesmaid in a wedding. My cousin Lauren is two years older than me and getting married next summer and low and behold she wants me to be standing next to her. I am so excited, I just cant hide it!! My mom was just talking about how I have yet to go through my close cycle of girl friends getting married. I mean I know older girls that were a year or two older than me get married, but we weren't close or anything. I put the picture of 27 dresses on here, a. because it is a cute movie about how she is a bridesmaid 27 times and b. because hopefully it is the start of something wonderful, BRIDAL SEASON!!

How can one not love weddings, I think there is something so magical about them! I am a very sappy person for those of you who don't know. Whenever, I watch weddings on TLC or anything like that I start crying, not sobbing, but shedding a tear or two. Not to mention as I have said previously that I buy wedding magazines like it is my job. Interesting... Maybe I should be a wedding planner??? Ya right, I don't think Id cry at weddings anymore, I think I would rejoice in the fact it was over. Nope, cant take something that special and make it a career. I hope, I get over this wedding crying thing or I am going to be a HOT MESS at my own wedding..

1 comment:

  1. Its definitely weird when your own girl friends start getting married. 2 friends from high school and two college friends of mine are now married.... so weird! I have a feeling your wedding is not too far off ;-) Congrats on being a bridesmade... its so much fun!

    ReplyDelete