Friday, July 10, 2009

Blog break!!



Today is the day we venture to TN for the family reunion. Now a little description of where I will be for the next week, huge log cabin on lake Norris in TN, where the closest civilization is...I Don't even know!Last time we went two summers ago, I asked the local who ran the gas station that fills up the boats.. what they did for fun, he explained "well, we gotta tree swing, and we go four Wheeling". So, no Internet, no cell phone service, no CIVILIZATION at all. But that's OK, being in a house with all my cousins and my family and all of our significant others sounds like just the vacation I need. So pray for this one house in TN, that is holding the whole clan.LAKE NORRIS HERE WE COME!!!
Also.. Happy Birthday to Zachary Tomorrow!!!! I love you with all my heart, and I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You are definitely my better half, my best friend and my backbone I don't know what I would do without you. God has really blessed me, by bringing you into my life. Thanks for your Patience and understanding, and loving me for who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment