Friday, August 14, 2009

Sigh


I woke up this morning and instead of being happy because mom and I are having date day #3, I am actually sad, now that it is Friday, tomorrow starts the weekend that I leave, boy, do the weeks fly by when I am at home.


But.. Today, mom and I are going to go and see "time travelers wife" while my dad is on a very important phone call that we needed to be absolutely silent for.. And, for anybody who knows me, knows that, that would be quite impossible, so we are going to see a chick flick! Which makes up for last nights "moment of bonding", we watched 48 hours of people being kidnapped and girls my age being raped and killed, needless to say, I am so scared I am still thinking about it. But, no nightmares due to the sleep talking that my mom did, which completely amused me, until bed, so I didn't even think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment