Thursday, August 13, 2009

Date night with.. Mom!!

Yesterday, my mom and I decided to do a girls day, well more like late afternoon after she got out of work at 3. We ran some errands to Kohl's, and got Brad some really nice birthday presents (we are improving his style one holiday at a time), my mom also got me a REALLY cute Vera Wang dress that was on clearance. :-) Then we strolled next door, to "total wine" where we picked up some of our favorite Chardonnay "little black dress" and some of there in store special Cab and continued on with our mother, daughter adventure.


Then we went to this really cute Italian Bistro, that I had never been too and that my little brother Steven works at. After some wine, good food and not to mention my favorite "espresso martini" lots of mom/daughter talk we left, came home watched "the notebook" and drank some little black dress. After super swollen eyes, it was time to go to bed. ZZZ

That concluded, Mom and I's date afternoon and night!!
Tonight:: Mom/Mama/ Katie Date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment