Sunday, June 28, 2009

Product of the 80's


I have always loved 80's music since I was very little, and I think it's because that's what my parents listened to when I was younger, so it stuck. I have always loved Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Whitney Houston, BUT my absolute favorite singer, is Pat Benetar random I know! She had stopped touring when I was old enough to want to see her in concert, but continued to blast her music throughout the house. My junior year of high school, my dad and I went on a "father/daughter date" (something we used to do at least once a month) and SURPRISE, Pat Benetar had a comeback concert in TAMPA!!! So we sat 3rd row, of a unbelievably packed stadium (I was definitely the youngest one there). It was AMAZING, she was just as good as all of her CD's, and exactly lived up to my expectations. She only went on tour that one year it was her 25Th anniversary, well last night, was her 30th anniversary comeback tour, and again dad and daughter date, and again it was breath taking.

Fun Fact:: Pat Benetar, was the second music video ever on MTV

Some Songs you may know:: Love is a battlefield, Heartbreaker, Hell is for children, Hit me with your best shot, Shadows of the night..


Anyways, here it a clip so you can enjoy her music as much as I do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9J9rTZJBmw (I don't know how to upload them)





No comments:

Post a Comment